TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Application and entire agreement
These Terms and Conditions supercede and replace any terms and conditions which may apply at the time the buyer places an order and purchases goods and or services from a Third Party or Ticketing Agency. Once your Contract with Awakening Expo Ltd is confirmed these terms and conditions replace those of any third party or ticketing agency.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the provision of Goods/and or Services detailed in our offering to the buyer (you or Customer) from AWAKENING EXPO LIMITED Company number 11215671, whose address is Miller House Business Centre Suite 7, 47-49 Market Street, Farnworth, Bolton, Greater Manchester, England, BL4 7FU (we or us or Supplier).
- These Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you when you accept them or from the date of any delivery of the Goods/and or Services (the Booking) (whichever happens earlier) and will constitute the entire agreement between us and you.
- These Terms and Conditions and the quotation (together, the Contract) apply to the purchase and sale of any Goods/and or Services between us and you, to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- A "business day" means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in England and
- The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their
- Words imparting the singular number include the plural and vice-versa.
Goods/and or Services
- The description of the Goods/and or Services is set out in our sales documentation, unless expressly changed in our quotation. In accepting the quotation you acknowledge that you have not relied upon any statement, promise or other representations about the Goods/and or Services by us. Descriptions of the Goods/and or Services set out in our sales documentation are intended as a guide only, and Awakening Expo Ltd reserves the right to change the content of the Goods/and or Services, where circumstances dictate or where elements of the Goods/and or Services supplied are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control (force majeure).
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the specification of the Goods/and or Services which are required to conform to any applicable safety or other statutory or regulatory requirements, or where elements of the Goods/and or Services subsequent to purchase become unavailable. In these circumstances Awakening Expo Ltd will provide suitable alternative Goods/and or Services.
- The price (Price) of the Goods/and or Services is set out in our quotation current at the date of your order or such other price as we may agree in writing. The price of goods includes any fees and charges current at the time of purchase.
- If the cost of the Goods/and or Services to us increases due to any factor beyond our control including, but not limited to, material costs, labour costs, alteration of exchange rates or duties, or changes to delivery rates, we can increase the Price prior to delivery.
- Any increase in the Price under the clause above will only take place after we have told you about it.
- You may be entitled to discounts. Any and all discounts will be at our discretion.
- The Price is inclusive of all fees.
- The Price is inclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by any competent authority.
Cancellation and alteration
- Details of the Goods/and or Services as described in the clause above (Goods/and or Services) and set out in our sales documentation are subject to alteration without notice and are not a contractual offer to sell the Goods/and or Services which is capable of acceptance. In accordance with the Consumer Rights Act you have 14 days from receipt of the Goods and/or Services to cancel your order. You should return your tickets to Awakenings Expo Ltd at the Head Office Address. You should download and complete a Cancellation form and forward it to Awakening Expo Ltd together with your ticket. Awakening Expo Ltd will issue a full refund of the cost of your which will include any associated fees.
- The quotation including any non-standard price negotiated in accordance with the clause on Price (above) is valid for a period up to and including the day of delivery of the goods/and or service, unless expressly withdrawn by us at an earlier time.
- Either of us can cancel the order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the
- If you cancel your order with us in its entirety, we will levy the following cancellation charges:
Cancellation up to 6 months prior to the Event: the full price of your purchase will be refunded.
Cancellation up to 3 months prior to the Event: 25% of total booking value
Cancellation 6 weeks prior to the Event: 50% of total booking value.
Cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to the Event: 100 % of total booking value.
If you cancel your order with us in part, for example by reducing the number of delegates attending, we will levy the following cancellation charges:
Cancellation 6 months prior to the Event: the full purchase price of each cancelled delegate.
Cancellation 3 months prior to the Event: 25% of cost of each cancelled delegate.
Cancellation 6 weeks prior to the Event: 50% of cost of each cancelled delegate.
Cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to the Event: 100% of the cost of each cancelled delegate
- All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. However should the rate of VAT change between the time of booking and the Event, we reserve the right to adjust the prices in line with such change.
Awakening Expo Ltd undertakes not to prohibit the resale of tickets, either by the original purchaser, or through a Secondary Ticketing Agency. Nor will Awakening Expo Ltd blacklist or prevent the use of tickets bought in this way, in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015. This does not affect your Statutory Rights in any way.
- We will invoice you for the Price at the time your booking is made, which is prior to the delivery of the Goods/and or Services
- You must pay the Price immediately the booking is made. No credit terms are available or to be agreed between us. You must make payment even if delivery has not yet taken place and / or that the title in the Goods/and or Services has not passed to you.
- If you do not pay within the period set out above the order will be deemed not to have taken place, and the order will be not be confirmed.
- Time for payment will be of the essence of the Contract between us and you.
- All payments must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
- Both parties must pay all amounts due under these Terms and Conditions in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither party is entitled to assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
- We will arrange for the delivery of the Goods/and or Services to the address (email address) specified in the quotation, or your order or to another location we agree in writing.
- If you do not specify a delivery address or if we both agree, you must collect the Goods/and or Services from our premises.
- Subject to the specific terms of any special delivery service, delivery can take place at any time of the day and must be accepted at any time between 8 am to 8 pm.
- If you do not take delivery of the Goods/and or Services we may, at our discretion and without prejudice to any other rights:
- store or arrange for the storage of the Goods/and or Services and will charge you for all associated costs and expenses including, but not limited to, transportation, storage and insurance; and /or
- make arrangements for the redelivery of the Goods/and or Services and will charge you for the costs of such redelivery; and/or
- after 10 business days, resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Goods/and or Services and charge you for any shortfall below the price of the Goods/and or Services.
If redelivery is not possible as set out above, you must collect the Goods/and or Services from our premises and will be notified of this. We can charge you for all associated costs including, but not limited to, storage and insurance.
- Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. We will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods/and or Services that is caused by a circumstance beyond our control or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods/and or Services..
Inspection and acceptance of Goods/and or Services
- You must inspect the Goods/and or Services on delivery or collection.
- If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing within 7 days of delivery, providing details.
- Other than by agreement, we will only accept returned Goods/and or Services if we are satisfied that those Goods/and or Services are defective and if required, have carried out an inspection.
- Subject to your compliance with this clause and/or our agreement, you may return the Goods/and or Services and we will, as appropriate, repair, or replace, or refund the Goods/and or Services or part of them.
- We will be under no liability or further obligation in relation to the Goods/and or Services if:
- if you fail to provide notice as set above; and/or
- you make any further use of such Goods/and or Services after giving notice under the clause above relating to damages and shortages; and/or
- the defect arises because you did not follow our oral or written instructions about the storage, commissioning, installation, use and maintenance of the Goods/and or Services; and/or
- the defect arises from normal wear and tear of the Goods/and or Services; and/or
- the defect arises from misuse or alteration of the Goods/and or Services, negligence, wilful damage or any other act by you, your employees or agents or any third parties.
- You bear the risk and cost of returning the Goods/and or Services.
- Acceptance of the Goods/and or Services will be deemed to be upon inspection of them by you and in any event within 4 days after delivery.
Risk and title
38 The risk in the Goods/and or Services will pass to you on completion of delivery.
- Title to the Goods/and or Services will not pass to you until we have received payment in full (in cash or cleared funds) for: (a) the Goods/and or Services and/or (b) any other Goods/and or Services or services that we have supplied to you in respect of which payment has become due.
- Until title to the Goods/and or Services has passed to you, you must (a) hold the Goods/and or Services on a fiduciary basis as our bailee; and/or (b) store the Goods/and or Services separately and not remove, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods/and or Services; and/or (c) keep the Goods/and or Services in satisfactory condition and keep them insured against all risks for their full price from the date of delivery.
- As long as the Goods/and or Services have not been resold, or irreversibly incorporated into another product, and without limiting any other right or remedy we may have, we can at any time ask you to deliver up the Goods/and or Services and, if you fail to do so promptly, enter any of your premises or of any third party where the Goods/and or Services are stored in order to recover them.
- We can terminate the sale of Goods/and or Services under the Contract where:
- you commit a material breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions;
- circumstances beyond our control result in the event being cancelled (force majeure). In such circumstances we will refund all payments made under the contract
Limitation of liability
- Our liability under the Contract, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort, misrepresentation or otherwise will be limited to this section.
- Subject to the clauses above on Inspection and Acceptanceand Risk and Title, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law (save for those implied by Section 12 of the Sale of Goods/and or Services Act 1979) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If we do not deliver the Goods/and or Services, our liability is limited, subject to the clause below, to the costs and expenses incurred by you in obtaining replacement Goods/and or Services of similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Goods/and or Services.
- Our total liability will not, in any circumstances, exceed the total amount of the Price payable by you.
- We will not be liable (whether caused by our employees, agents or otherwise) in connection with the Goods/and or Services, for:
- any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, or expenses; and/or
- any loss of profits; loss of anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of data; loss of reputation or goodwill; business interruption; or, other third party claims; and/or
- any failure to perform any of our obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control; and/or
- any losses caused directly or indirectly by any failure or breach by you in relation to your obligations; and/or
- any loss relating to the choice of the Goods/and or Services and how they will meet your purpose or the use by you of the Goods/and or Services supplied.
- The exclusions of liability contained within this clause will not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or limit our liability; and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by, or on behalf of, the party giving notice (or a duly authorised officer of that party).
- Notices will be deemed to have been duly given:
- when delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during the normal business hours of the recipient;
- when sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or return receipt is generated;
- on the fifth business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail; or
- on the tenth business day following mailing, if mailed by airmail.
- All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be addressed to the most recent address, email address or fax number notified to the other party.
- When providing the Goods/and or Services to the Buyer, the Seller may gain access to and/or acquire the ability to transfer, store or process personal data of the Buyer.
- The parties agree that where such processing of personal data takes place, the Buyer shall be 'data controller' and the Seller shall be the 'data processor' as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as may be amended, extended and/or re-enacted from time to time.
- For the avoidance of doubt, 'Personal Data', 'Processing', 'Data Controller', 'Data Processor' and 'Data Subject' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- The Seller shall only Process Personal Data to the extent reasonably required to enable it to provide the Goods/and or Services as mentioned in these terms and conditions or as requested by and agreed with the Buyer, shall not retain any Personal Data longer than necessary for the Processing and refrain from Processing any Personal Data for its own or for any third party's purposes.
- The Seller shall not disclose Personal Data to any third parties other than employees, directors, agents, subcontractors or advisors on a strict "need-to-know" basis and only under the same (or more extensive) conditions as set out in these terms and conditions or to the extent required by applicable legislation and/or regulations.
- The Seller shall implement and maintain technical and organisational security measures as are required to protect Personal Data Processed by the Seller on behalf of the Buyer. Further information about the Seller's approach to data protection are specified in its Data Protection Policy, which can be found on our website. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Circumstances beyond the control of either party (Force Majeure)
- Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- If one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable).
If any such event should occur, we shall use our reasonable endeavours to make suitable alternative arrangements, failing which we shall terminate the contract and refund any monies paid.
Law and jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- By placing an order you expressly declare that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms set out herein.