When is Awakening?
Awakening takes place Saturday 23rd June 2018
General Entry is between 9.00 am till 6 pm
Where is Awakening?
B.E.C Arena, Longbridge Road (off Ashburton Road), Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1SN. J9 M60
Is free at the venue, we have a limited number of parking places (800 in total) so please come down early to ensure a space.
Who needs to buy a ticket?
All children 3 years old and under do not need a ticket. They are free, and must be accompanied by an adult. All children that are between 4-15 years old need to purchase a child ticket. All children 15 years and under, must have a valid child ticket and be accompanied by an adult. Please be prepared to show proof of age on entry.
Everyone 16 years and older must purchase an adult ticket in order to attend. Please note, we recommend all children under 18 attend with an adult. There are discounts for OAP and students who must show proof of pension or student ID to gain entry at concession rate.
Can I be involved?
Yes we love fans to get involved in our events, use the contact us form for more information.
Does the venue have disabled access?
The whole ground floor is wheelchair friendly and has ramps. However the cantina is a functioning bar and is on the first floor. Sadly the venue does not have elevators so the cantina is not accessible. HOWEVER, we will do everything we can to help disabled people up the stairs including those in wheelchairs if they sign a disclaimer to say this is done at their own risk and liability.
Compliance to this policy is mandatory for everybody and no exceptions will be made. Anybody breaking these rules can have their tickets withdrawn with no refund offered. Prohibited items are;
- Metal blades e.g. swords, razors, axes, and knives. Also corkscrews
- Real firearms, guns, rifles, or artillery.
- Gas canisters
- Heavy bats, paddles or clubs including wooden or metal baseball bats.
- Bokken- a type of hard wooden (or toughened plastic) training sword.
- Explosives and incendiary devices.
- Working strung bows, crossbows, sharp arrows or bolts.
- Protruding nails or other sharp items
- Any other items restricted or prohibited from being carried in public by UK law
I still have a question!
Use our contact us form